Saturday, February 2, 2013

I'm in Cyberspace!

Hello and welcome.  This first posting is just a chance to try this out.  I will be following it up with something interesting very shortly.

My goals: To share my travels, other events and thoughts in a forum that is easy for readers to use.

I promise to keep political rhetoric to a bare minimum and focus on what I learn from living life, especially on the road.  Although I will not be able to travel that often, I will try to generate an entry you will find amusing, entertaining and educational on a weekly basis.  I'm not sure how all the technical details work, but I believe you should (dare I be so bold as to hope?) be able to subscribe so you will be notified of new postings.  I also believe there is a facility to comment and send e-mail to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment